Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm here again!!!!

Okay, so baby is napping. I'm getting a few "Me" minutes in enjoying my melted iced coffee.


So, we are moving in about a week and I'm pretty disappointed in my friends. They all asked when I was having a going away party... uhm, shouldn't someone be throwing that for me? My house right now is in a frantic cleaning, organizing, chaos! I'm thinking of just up and leaving when we do and not really sharing with my Facebook friends when we DO leave. 

Packing: Okay, so we have TMO packing and moving everything. I am nervous with this idea. Like i've said I'm a private person. The idea of someone poking and prodding through all my belongings KILLS me! ahh! A friend has said I could hide out at her house the day of the packing so I just might.


Driving: Nervous about this as well!!!!! We are driving from North Dakota to ALASKA!!!! WTF? Who does that? haha The wonderful news I got today is one of our stops will be in Edmonton, Canada! They have NORTH AMERICA'S LARGEST MALL!!!!! woo hoo!! I probably won't do alot of shopping, but just the browsing and people watching is enough for me!


Cleaning: Which I should be doing, and will be doing here in a minute: luckily, I am a fast typer! We have to make the house pretty spotless after the movers  take our stuff. 1-I'll be sad having to clean what was our home for a few years, the place we brought our newborn baby home to. :(. 2-Cleaning with a toddler, those words don't even sound right together! 3-there was a three, but my busy mind has moved on! bah!

Okay,  a few more thoughts of mine down! Success! ahh! Now I can conquer the world! Okay, okay, at least my kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. Ah sweetie, I know how you're feeling right now. PCSing stresses are awful. :(
    I felt the same way when I left, a friend of ours mentioned having something for me, but didn't make too much of an effort to push for it, which was why I just did something myself. My suggestion? Have a lunch at Darbyland if you want to say goodbye to friends- that way everyone can bring the kids and have them kept busy, everyone can pay for their own food, and you don't have to clean up any messes. You don't have to do something though, no one ever said that was a mandatory thing- but do say goodbye. I think you'll regret it if you don't.
    Also, I've got some GREAT TMO stories for you, but they're too personal to just post here so when we talk next I'll have to tell you. It's really funny, and totally embarrassing too. Haha.
    Love you, miss you, keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete